WEDNESDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2018 • LONDON
Neil is an award-winning Enterprise Data and Analytics Architect specialising in integrated systems for the Events & Information Services industries.
He is Head of Data Platform for Ascential Plc, a global information company that enables smart decision-making for businesses. Ascential Brands include: Cannes Lions, Bett Show, Spring/Autumn Fair, Money 20/20, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and WGSN. Prior to Ascential, he worked for Reed Exhibitions & Imago Techmedia (a Clarion Company).
With 16 years of experience building events and the technology within and around them, his current passion is Cloud Data Platform and Analytical Stacks deploying hybrid models of on-prem and Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon.
Project he has worked on include:
- Integrated Content Management Systems for full Multi-Touch Experiences and high-level personlisation
- Attendee Marketing on-site using RFID and Wi-Fi tracking
- Real-Time attendee reporting and Visualisation
- Predictive modelling for Sales, Attendance, and Marketing
- Real-Time CRM integration with attendee registration systems
- On-Site networking to reduce costs and improve efficiency of build
When not doing his day job he advises within the Event industry on current trends and technology choices and is currently involved with Big Data London, the UK's largest Data & Analytics Event.
Neil won the Marketo Revvie in the Stack Master category in 2016 in Las Vegas and is a Marketo Champion Alumni.